Thank you so much for considering MADE to provide face masks for you and your loved ones.
The first 3000 masks that were ordered provided a month’s work for 14 women here in College Station, TX and Lehi, Utah.
We’ve also donated over 200+ masks to healthcare workers, first responders, and military service individuals all over the world!
Now after making over 3,500 masks, we’ve reviewed your customer feedback, tested new materials and feel confident in our product to provide you a comfortable and secure fit for your face mask. Plus several new prints that will make them fun to wear!
If you are a healthcare, first responder, or essential worker needing masks, please reach out to Sarah via CONTACT FORM and we'll take care of you!
2 layers of pre-shrunk, cotton fabric (front and back)
Sewn-in blue shop towel interlayer (professionally tested)
Soft, jersey fabric straps
3 side pleats
Adjustable nose bridge piece*
Small pleat at the base to secure underneath chin
- Measure from ear to ear (Point A to A) making sure you go over the bridge of your nose (Point B)
- Double check that your chosen mask coverage height is greater than your measurement from Point B to Point C
- Kid: 8"-10" (6.5" x 5.5" mask coverage)
- Small: 10"-11" (7.5" x 6.5" mask coverage)
- Medium: 11"-12" (8.6" x 7" mask coverage)
- Large: 12"-13" (9.5" x 7.5" mask coverage)
- Please include special instructions in the NOTES section before you place your order
- AFTER you place your order, PLEASE send order updates and questions as a REPLY to your Order Confirmation Email
- DO NOT send me an Instagram DM
- Please allow up to 7 business days for production and 3-5 days for delivery
- You will be emailed tracking once your order is shipped. If you haven't received an Order Confirmation Email, most likely your email was entered wrong during your order. Reach out via CONTACT FORM
- Use code LOCALPICKUP if you live in the Bryan/College Station, TX area (You'll receive an email with pick-up info once your order is ready)
HOW TO WASH
- Place in a laundry bag or pillowcase with machine wash in warm water
- *Hang dry only
If you would like to support the making of masks for essential workers, kindly send what you can via Venmo [at]choosemade