Let's fight this together!
Limited quantities: Please make note of your size.
* If you work in healthcare, education, or are a first responder, please reach out to Sarah via CONTACT PAGE and we'll take care of you!
** If you'd like to make a DONATION to support the making of masks for healthcare workers - Kindly send what you can to Sarah Black on Venmo - @choosemade
Cotton fabric (Pre-shrunk)
Soft, jersey fabric straps
Built-in blue shop towels
3 side pleats
Adjustable nose bridge piece
Small pleat at the base to secure underneath chin
CHOOSE SIZING: (Write your size in the notes)
Measure from ear to ear making sure you go over the bridge of your nose
- Kid: 8"-10" (6.5" x 5.5" mask coverage)
- Small: 10"-11" (7.5" x 6.5" mask coverage)
- Medium" 11"-12" (8.5" x 7" mask coverage)
- No Large Available for this fabric
All masks are made with EAR LOOPS. Please make a note if you want TIES instead (ties behind the head and neck)
Our reusable face masks are not medical grade and can not guarantee illness prevention. They have been handmade per the CDC requirements.
HOW TO WASH
- Place in a laundry bag or pillowcase and machine wash in warm water
- Hang dry only
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days for production and 3-5 days for delivery
- If you are local to BCS, use code LOCALPICKUP to subtract shipping