Let's fight this together
Learn about Tanisha Anderson
*If you work in healthcare, education, or are a first responder, please reach out to Sarah via CONTACT PAGE and we'll take care of you!
**If you'd like to make a DONATION to support the making of masks for healthcare workers - Kindly send what you can on Venmo - @choosemade
Limited quantities. Please make of your size choice.
Cotton fabric (Pre-shrunk)
Soft, jersey fabric straps
Built-in blue shop towels
3 side pleats
Adjustable nose bridge piece
Small pleat at the base to secure underneath chin
Measure from ear to ear making sure you go over the bridge of your nose
- Kid: 8"-10" (6.5" x 5.5" mask coverage)
- Small: 10"-11" (7.5" x 6.5" mask coverage)
- Medium" 11"-12" (8.5" x 7" mask coverage)
- Large: 12"-13" (9.5" x 7.5" mask coverage)
All masks are made with EAR loops. Please make a note if you would like TIES instead (ties behind the head and neck)
Our reusable face masks are not medical grade and can not guarantee illness prevention. They have been handmade per the CDC requirements.
HOW TO WASH
- Place in a laundry bag or pillowcase and machine wash in warm water
- Hang dry only
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days for production and 3-5 days for delivery
- If you are in the BCS area, use code LOCALPICKUP to subtract shipping